All Images copyrighted by Bonnie J. Smith and not to be used without permission!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

"Thoughts of the Mind Interpretations in Indigo"


                       

My book about the Indigo Installation I created and my early childhood years that I wrote in 2014 is being placed in  SAQA Archives at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. This is so huge for me after this much time has passed and now Studio Art Quilt Associates of which I am a long time Juried Artist Member has decided to give me this honor. They feel it is a important addition for future researchers to be able to access.
A pdf of the book is available on Blurb https://www.blurb.com/b/5239967-thoughts-of-the-mind-interpretations-in-indigo for 9.99 or you can order the soft cover book from me for 24.50 plus 1.75 for shipping within the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment